The term ‘Triton Electronics Limited’ or “Triton” or “our” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner www.tritonel.com whose registered office is Bigods Hall, Bigods Lane, Great Dunmow, Essex CM6 3BE. Our company registration number is 00746934 in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We will use all reasonable endeavours to despatch in stock goods ordered before 12 p.m. Monday to Friday on the same day. In stock goods ordered after these times will be despatched the next working day. All UK mainland deliveries are usually offered free of charge but Triton reserves the right to charge for very large, heavy or hazardous items. Where goods ordered are not in catalogue or are non-stock items, it may not be possible to arrange next day despatch but we will make reasonable endeavours to notify of lead times.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by the customer.
We will use reasonable endeavours to meet delivery estimates but in no circumstances shall we be liable to compensate the customer for non-delivery or late delivery. Triton reserves the right to delay despatch for a number of reasons, including to perform any necessary credit or anti-fraud checks or procedures or to ensure that payment has been received in cleared funds in full. Where despatch is delayed for these reasons, we will use reasonable endeavours to inform the customer.
Prior to returning any goods to us for any reason, the customer must contact Triton to obtain a returns authorisation number (‘RMA’). All goods are returned at the customer’s risk and expense and should be undamaged by the customer and in their original packaging. The customer is responsible for returning goods to us and for providing proof of delivery of such return.
We operate a 21 day return policy. To be accepted for return on this basis, goods should be returned for receipt by us within 21 days of despatch. The customer should return the goods to “Returns, Triton Electronics Limited, Bigods Hall, Bigods Lane, Great Dunmow, Essex CM6 3BE” clearly quoting the Returns Material Authorisation Number (RMA) and order number on the outside of the package.
Any goods returned after 21 days as ‘unwanted’ or ‘incorrectly ordered’ may be accepted at our discretion but will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 20% of the invoice value of the goods or £10, whichever is the greater.
Distance selling regulations
If the customer is buying as a ‘consumer’, as defined in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the customer may, provided he or she has taken reasonable care of the goods, return the goods and be repaid the price paid in respect of them within 7 working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday and any UK Bank Holiday) of their delivery. To return goods on this basis, the customer must notify Triton Electronics Limited in writing and return the goods, in their original packaging, within the 7 day period to “Returns, Triton Electronics Limited, Bigods Hall, Bigods Lane, Great Dunmow, Essex CM6 3BE” clearly quoting the Returns Material Authorisation Number (RMA) and order number on the outside of the package. Goods should be returned first class with proof of posting and the customer is responsible for payment of all postage costs. In respect of certain goods we may prefer to arrange collection itself and, if requested, the customer will allow us to collect the goods and will assist in the arrangements for the goods’ collection. All reasonable costs of collection will be borne by the customer. The customer is responsible for the care and custody of the goods pending their return or collection. Following receipt of goods we will refund to the customer the price paid in respect of the goods.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.